About this Series
Our world is not as it should be. Join us online this Easter season as we study the story of the whole Bible - how God created the world good, how sin and evil entered it, then how God came to our world bringing hope, and how even now he is making all things new.
Primary Sources for this Series
This list contains some of the resources that were used to prepare this series. Along with other resources for you to dig a little deeper.
- The Crossway Bibles, The ESV Study Bible (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2008)
- James R. Edwards, The Gospel according to Mark, The Pillar New Testament Commentary (Grand Rapids, MI; Leicester, England: Eerdmans; Apollos, 2002)
- James A. Brooks, Mark, vol. 23, The New American Commentary (Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1991)
- Timothy J. Keller, The Timothy Keller Sermon Archive (New York City: Redeemer Presbyterian Church, 2013), “Supper with Friends” and “The Heart of Jesus” in series “King’s Cross: The Gospel of Mark, Part 2: The Journey to the Cross”
- Donald MacLeod, Christ Crucified: Understanding the Atonement.
- Hugh Welchel, All Things New
- Hugh Whelchel, Why Easter Matters to Me More Than Ever Before.
- Mark Whitters, “Why Did the Bystanders Think Jesus Called upon Elijah before He Died (Mark 15:34-36)?”
- Easter Playlist: Spotify | Apple Music