Like to play games, color pictures, read stories and talk about Jesus?
Our children’s ministries are empowered by members of our church who volunteer their time and energy to love our kids and families. Consider serving kids and families this fall showing them the love of Jesus, and encouraging them toward a lifetime of faith. Training is provided, and volunteers work as a team.
- 9:15am Nursery – We’re looking for regular volunteers to lead kids in activities and oversee free play.
- 9:15am Elementary Sunday School (PreK-6th Grade) – We’re looking for regular (preferably weekly—though you can be absent when needed!) volunteers to teach on a team; we’ll train you!
- 10:45am Nursery & Preschool Childcare – Serve once per month during the worship service, leading kids in activities and overseeing free play.
- Children’s Setup Team – Serve weekly at 8am to prepare classrooms.
- Children’s Teardown Team – Serve weekly at 12pm to reset classrooms.
- Hall Supervisor – Serve once per month to welcome parents, assist in getting kids checked in and settled, take attendance, and support teachers as needed.
- Welcome Desk Greeter – Serve one per month at the family welcome desk; greet families and help new families get to their Sunday School classes.
Contact Melanie Janetsky ([email protected]) for more info or to sign up!
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry, Reston