Volunteer to help address these specific needs (posted 9/24/21):
- Hall Supervisor (9am & 10:45am) – During your scheduled service time, you’ll welcome parents, assist in getting kids checked in and settled, and support teachers as needed.
- Children’s Ministry Welcome Desk Greeter (10:45am class) – Serve between 10:30–11am at the family welcome desk; greet families and help new families get to their Sunday School classes.
- Sunday School Volunteer: Twos & Threes class (9am & 10:45am classes) – As part of a team, lead kids in activities and oversee free play (both indoors and outdoors). Prep time is minimal; curriculum is provided and requires about 10 minutes to familiarize yourself with the lesson story in the Jesus Storybook Bible.
- Sunday School Teacher: K–1st Grade (9am class) – We’re looking for another regular teacher; we’ll train you!
- Buddies – Several kids may need a buddy to help them connect to the lesson and their class activities.
Contact Melanie Janetsky ([email protected]) for more info or to sign up!
Like to play games, color pictures, read stories and talk about Jesus?
Our children’s ministries are empowered by members of our church who volunteer their time and energy to love our kids and families. Consider serving this summer or fall in Children’s Church, teaching Sunday School, or caring for babies in the nursery, showing them the love of Jesus, and encouraging them toward a lifetime of faith. Training is provided, and volunteers work as a team.
If you’d like to serve in any of these capacities, sign up, and a member of our Children’s Ministry staff will reach out to you!
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry: Preschool & Childcare
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry: Lower Elementary
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry: Upper Elementary